Saturday 12 December 2015

Tried, Tested & Approved

Hey Dolls,

As usual its been a while, but as I was putting myself together this morning before heading out Christmas Shopping, I realized while using 2 products that I really should share!  There really is no better recommendation than from someone who continues to repurchase the same product because they love it so much.  These days there are sooo many options when going to buy a beauty product, that sometimes I end up not buying anything because I get overwhelmed with the amount of options.  Well here are 2 products that I have purchased and repurchased and will continue to repurchase :)

Hands down my FAV mascara is Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (and let me tell you, I have tried my fair share).  As with many mascaras, it is best once its been open for a while so its not as wet.  It truly has the best volume and lengthening that I've ever used and I just love it!  I buy mine at Sephora, but I'm sure many online places sell it including Urban Decay themselves!



The second item would be used to remove this baby, but it can also be used as a cleanser, which I've been doing these days.  Its Bioderma and it removes makeup like a dream.  I put some on a cotton pad and hold it over eyes for a short time and it literally takes off everything!  It runs a little pricey at around $21 CAN but it truly lasts me for a very long time, at least a few months, if not more.  A small amount of this will do your whole face.  No water needed, just dry face off afterward and apply moisturizer or whatever your next step is after removing makeup and cleansing :)  I get mine at Shoppers Drug Mart here in Canada and to be honest thats the only place I have found it, but I'm sure its on Amazon these days as well :)



So, there you have it...2 products tried, tested and absolutely approved :)

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Lots of Love, Crystal XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment