Monday 14 December 2015

Christmas 2015 Wish List

Hey Dolls,

Thought I would show you what I have on my wish list this year :)

First up, alot of my makeup brushes are shedding and have been for some time.  These are Sigma brushes which I purchased years ago...at least 4-5 years ago.  They are great but decided to try out the Real Techniques this time...


Next up, is the Anastasia Contour Palette.  I wasn't too much on the band wagon with these palettes, but I know the Kardashian's swear by them and also, my Bobbi Brown Bronzer just cracked and won't close :(  I can use this palette as a regular bronzer as well so I thought the purchase would make since, or whoever buys it for me hehehe.


Next up, is the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Amethyst.  I'm all about easy makeup these days so I love the idea of just easily applying this all over the lid and a little liner and then done.



Lastly, is an electric toothbrush lol.  Its the Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite, which I've heard great things about this one and I love that it has a 2 min timer because as much as I like to think i brush for 2 mins, I know darn well sure I don't lol


Anyway, would love to know some of your wish list items for Christmas 2015 :)

Lots of Love, Crystal XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment