Thursday 3 September 2015

Life Lately

Life really hasn't been too busy lately but it does feel like its gone by sooo fast!  We purchased our first house back in July which def felt 'grown up' lol...

Beauty wise, I have been shopping my own stash and being very lazy!  Minimal makeup this summer.  The only real new makeup product I bought since my last post the Becca Blush in Flowerchild...she's a beauty ladies!


I re-purchased a Mac Pro Longwear Concealer and will continue to do so unless I found another concealer that could top this bad boy! lol


Haven't really been into exploring new products lately and won't buy anything unless I'm absolutely obsessed.  There is one product that if I can get my hands on here in Canada, I would buy in a heartbeat and that's the Chanel ILLUSION D'OMBRE in New Moon but I can't find it anywhere!


Anyway, just stopping in and if any of you know where to get my hands on this beauty, please share :)

Lots of Love, Crystal XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment