Monday 9 February 2015

Life Lately

Wow, its been so long!!  I'm not sure why I take these long breaks!! lol

Anyway, its been June since I blogged so I figured I would do one since its 2015 (how crazy is that btw??)

In the beauty world, I honestly haven't been buying too much!  I have been shopping my own collection and trying to use up things.  Not to mention, we got married in November so was saving for that expense!  I think the only thing I bought was a L'Oreal Voluminous mascara (all time fav):


A repurchase of Mac Prolongwear Concealer which is amazing:



and Santa brought my the Sephora's Last Stash for Christmas.  This gift is a mascara lovers dream!  It comes with 1 full size mascara and a bunch of little ones.  I couldn't find it on their link so I think they only release it around the holidays but I might be wrong. For close to $50 Canadian, you get to try all of the popular mascaras!  Great bang for your buck!

In this little gift, I trialed Urban Decay's Perversion mascara and oh my gosh!  I never buy "high end" mascara because I honestly think you can buy great ones at the drugstore, but when this runs out, I maybe making a quick trip to Sephora for the full size!  Its honestly amazing!!!


The brush and the formula are both on par...just gives your lashes tons of length and volume!

Anyway, thought I would chime in with a little update since these products are def on my all time fav list :)

Will be back soon!

Lots of Love, Crystal XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment