Monday 28 December 2015

Holiday Gift Card Purchases (HAUL)

Hey Dolls,

Before I go further, I want to tell you that I did get everything on my 2015 Wish List :)...(yes I'm spoiled, but shhhh).  Anyway, I did get some lovely Sephora gift cards for Christmas as well and have been eyeing the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation, so I decided to go and get color matched.  I got matched to Y215 and got a sample to try it because I didn't want to spend the money on it and not like it, so samples rock and I love that Sephora is generous with them!

So, while I was there I repurchased the Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 by Tarte.  This is an amazing moisturizer and it has natural SPF which I love.


I also picked up 2 unexpected items.  I've been craving a nice liquid black eyeliner lately and decided to try one from Sephora's Line, since I think that cosmetic line doesn't get enough love to be honest...their products are super!  I went with the Fine Line: Waterproof 24 HR Fine Liner.


Lastly as I was checking out, I noticed a cute little limited edition LaVanilla Deodorant in mini size called Vanilla Snowberry Mini.  I've tried them before and its the only natural one I've ever tried that actually worked for me!

I will come back with an update of these products once I try them out and get a great opinion of them!

Lots of Love, Crystal XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment