Monday 5 December 2011

Love @ 1st Spray



MAC Fix + was the very first MAC product that I bought and immediately fell in love with this!  It look and feels like water, but it has green tea, chamomile, cucumber to make it quite soothing on the skin!

I use this after I apply my makeup.  It really sets your makeup and takes away that "cakey" look, which is really not attractive (more women need this product :p).  Its also great to use before you apply moisturizer to your skin because it helps the skin absorb the moisturizer.  The ladies at my MAC counter also said its great to use it as a hair conditioner on the ends of your hair.

I really do love this product.  Other brands now have a similar product, but I found one I love, so I'm sticking :p
If you ladies give it a try, let me know what you think.

Lots of Love, Crystal...XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment