Wednesday 30 November 2011

Rekindled Love

As I've mentioned below in some of my posts, I have incredibly dry lips, especially in the winter months.  I need a lip treatment in my purse, on my nightstand, beside my computer, etc.  If I let my lips go too long without a treatment, I'm destined to get a cold sore in the colder months.  A couple of weeks ago I was fighting really bad lips and looked at what I had in my collection.  You guys must have all been there, where you find a product that you may have bought a year or more ago, find it in your collection and fall in love with it all over again.....

Well, below is a pic of my lastest rekindled love.  Its the Co Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine!  This stuff is amazing!!  The fact that it leaves your lips looking luscious and shiny is a lovely benefit, but it moisturizes sooooo well!  It has mint so it tingles your lips....I just love this stuff!  You can buy this brand at Bath & Body Works.  They have more flavours as well, so I'm definitely planning to check out more of this collection!
If you try it out...let me know what you think!  Would love to hear your thoughts :D

Lots of Love, Crystal....XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment