Monday 12 December 2011

The Natural Way Isn't Always The Right Way!!


Recently I've been intrigued with all natural beauty products!  The world has gone NUTS over all natural everything, so I thought going natural the beauty way would be the next step...??!!

Well...it didn't work for me with the skincare products that I used recently!  Let me start by saying that I don't have sensitive skin, but recently tried SIBU beauty products and wanted to love them soo bad, but they didn't agree with me.  My skin is prone to blackheads so I think the natural oils in the products started to blocked up my pores and left me with some nasty breakouts!  You really have to be careful with putting oils on your face.  It works for some, but not others!

Mind you, while they didn't work for me, I know some people love them and I think it depends on your type of skin.  Just wanted to put this out there, that natural isn't always the good way in some cases. 

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great start to their week!

Lots of Love, Crystal....XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment