Wednesday 15 June 2011

Best Comb Ever!!!

I found the best comb that I love sooo much and I wonder how I ever lived without it!!!  Thought I would share it with you.....here is a pic below!


It's called a detangling comb and its from The Body Shop for $7.  My hair tends to be full of tangles when I get out of the shower even when I use the best conditioners, but this comb is awesome because it's really gentle on wet hair and gets out the tangles without damaging your hair. It's very easy to travel with because of its small size. Another benefit of this comb, if you are into saving the wildlife, is that it's made from trees grown on forests certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). FSC-certified forests are managed to ensure long-term timber supplies while protecting the environment and the lives of forest-dependent peoples.  So if you do decide to buy this comb, you can rest assure that you’re not contributing to global forest destruction

 I would definitely recommend this comb if you're looking for something like this.  If you try it, let me know what you think of it :-)  Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment