Monday 20 June 2011

Suncreen, Suncreen, We All Scream For Sunscreen!!

As much as we all might want to look like Kim Kardashian, I don't think we want this look from her (see below)....


It's practically summer and I'm loving the beautiful warm sunny days, but not to the point where I enjoy sitting in the sun for very long.  I used to be one of those people who wouldn't even want to put on sunscreen or put on a thin coat in hopes that it would wipe off because I wanted to be tanned!!!!!!  Well, not sure if its apart of growing up or not, but I almost have a fear of the sun this year!! Not really, but you know what I mean! :P  My body don't burn or tan very easily, but I'm more obsessed with my face and for the first time this year actually bought a sunscreen specifically for the face.  The difference is that they are non-comedogenic, which I recently learned means they don't clog your pores and cause blackheads, etc.
There are a few different ones on the market.  I just bought the L'Oreal Ombrelle SPF 60 face cream sunscreen (see pic below).  My skin is more on the dry side, so it works, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with oily skin because even when it sinks in, it still looks a little shinny.


If you find a good one that your happy with and find moisturizing, you can actually use it as your daily moisturizer if your planning to be in the sun that day.  I was happy with that concept instead of putting too many layers on my skin.  I wanted to shed some light on this because the skin on your face is that much more sensitive than the rest of your body, so it needs extra TLC. 
Thought I would share this piece with you in hopes that everyone makes a full attempt to cover up!  If you try the above product or another one that you found, let me know what you think!  Would love to hear some feedback.

Lots of Love, Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment