Wednesday 6 April 2016

Back With Reviews

Hey Ladies,

I purchased a few items back a couple of months ago and promised I would come back with my reviews on them.

First up were the Boscia Sake Brightening Eye Masks:


I haven't got through the pack because I've honestly been pregnant and lazy especially with beauty routine LOL, but I did give them a good whirl and honestly didn't notice too much of a difference.  I love the cooling effect, but other than that I didn't notice much so I'll probably try out another product once I use them up!

Next product was the Sephora Fine Line Eyeliner:


This product I really loved!!  It gives a nice thin line because of its fine tip and also lasts all day!  I've used quite a few eyeliner products and I really fine this one to be great and will definitely repurchase this product :)

Lots of Love, Crystal XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment