Wednesday 5 March 2014

Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask VS. Every other mask


Let's start this post by saying that, "no I have not tried every other mask out there", but I have tried many, both high end and low end (ie. Boscia & Ole Henriksen), and I can tell you that this mask is the best of the best (for what it is supposed to do).  I personally have dry/combination skin and I just love this mask because it dries up any incoming and current pimples.  Not to mention the smell of mint is very detoxifying and soothing, in my opinion.  I use this 1-2 times per week and leave it on for 20-25 mins, or until its good and dry.  It claims to rinse away blackheads, but I can't say for certain that it indeed does this, but it def helps reduce them if you keep using it on a regular basis.  I buy mine at my local Sally Beauty Supply here in Ontario for $9...can't go wrong right? I've repurchased and will continue to do so.  There is currently this big fad with GlamGlow face masks, but I'm not even interested in trying it because I'm so pleased with this and don't feel the need to try another! :)  I'm faithful to this product I tell ya LOL

Anyway, run out and pick this up!  I would be super surprised if you don't enjoy it as much as I do :)

Lots of Love, C XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment