Friday 15 November 2013

The Importance of a Round Brush

Hey Doll Faces,

This may seem like an obvious thing to some people, but since my Mom's visit, I realized that there are alot of people that don't understand the importance of owning a round brush!
Alot of people think that a round brush means waves or curls, but in actuality, its mostly used to straightened hair during a blowdry!
If I blow dried my hair without using a round brush, I would not leave the house because my hair is sooooo frizzy LOL. 
The next time, you dry your hair, take the last few minutes and dry it with a round brush!  You will get rid of frizz...Trust Me on this!!!  You can even use it to flip your ends inward or outward.


So, the next time you are out shopping, do yourself a favour and pick one up :)

Lots of Love, XOXO
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment