Monday 5 August 2013

Spontaneous Buy!!

Hey Beauties,

If any of you live in the Toronto area, you probably have heard about Shops on Don Mills!  Its a great place to shop and they have one of the only Murale stores around.  I dropped in on my way to lunch and saw this Murad product that I immediately decided I must try.  For any of you that don't know me well, I really don't make purchase decisions very easy...LOL.  I contemplate over whether I need it, etc., etc., but with this product I picked it up and put it in my shopping bag and checked out!  Let's see if this is a "meant to be" situation!
 
Here is what this product claims to do:
 
Hybrids® Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish
- This 2-in-1 problem solver provides a radiant glow that creates a smooth, resilient canvas while evening skin texture and tone. Now mask your skin concerns while you resolve them!
Additional features and ingredients:
•Pore Factor-5 minimizes the appearance of pores while balancing oil production
•Adaptive Shade Technology creates a perfect skin tone match
•Light enhancing minerals create a radiant glow

I've only been using this for a week or so, but I will let you all know what I think of it once I use it for a little longer :)

Have you tried this product??

Lots of Love, Crystal XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment