Tuesday 10 April 2012

Beautiful Blushes

Hey Dolls,

I bought my very first MAC blushes a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share the beauty with you.



Left: MAC Mocha & Right: MAC Mineralized Warm Soul

Mocha is a matte soft plum-pink shade.  I have fair skin and its looks great on me.

Warm Soul is a mid tone beige with gold pearl.  It looks quite shimmery in the pan, but looks amazing when applied to the cheeks.  It has a bronzy hue to it so it can even be substituted as bronzer to warm up your cheeks.  Take a look at a couple of swatches in the pics below:



Here is a finger swatch of Mocha...it comes off more pink in the swatch, when in reality its more of a neutral shade.



Here is a finger swatch of Warm Soul......stunning, absolutely stunning!


Have you tried either of these shades??  What are you favourite MAC blushes??

Lots of Love, Crystal...XOXO

*pictures taken by my wonderful Fiance, Petter Hansson



1 comment:

  1. I love these two blushes! I just can't decide which one to buy! I also have pale skin, so this review was helpful- great to know they will compliment my skin tone! :)

    ReplyDelete