Saturday 31 March 2012

MAC Warehouse Sale - March 23rd

Hello Dolls,

Well, I experienced my first MAC warehouse sale on March 23rd and let me tell you......it was soooo awesome, but overwhelming at the same time....lol!  It was actually a MAC & Estee Lauder Company sale, which includes other awesome brands like Clinique, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Ojon, Bumble & Bumble, Coach Fragrance & Michael Kors Fragrance.  There were 3 different warehouse "rooms" with different products!

These warehouse sales are actually invite only, so I was lucky enough to get my hands on an invite.  It's a whole weekend event that started March 23rd and ended on March 25th, but I had the opportunity to go on Friday during the day, so I didn't have to beat any crowds or even lines!!!  ***Happy Dance***

I didn't have a wish list or anything walking in because you never really know what they have available at the sale!  So, without further ado.....this is what I bought :)

Left to Right: MAC Nail Lacquer in"Black Enough" $9; MAC Honey Salve $15; MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in "Shy Girl" $9


Left to Right: MAC eye shadows in Yogurt (Matte Pale Soft Pink), Showstopper (Matte Dark Brown) and Hypnotizing (Dark Mauve with Shimmer) - $12 each



Left to Right: MAC Select Cover Up Concealer $9; Bobbi Brown Under eye Concealer/Powder Combo $9; Bobbi Brown Under eye Corrector $9 (got 2 of these :p)


Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector $30


The prices were really awesome!  Regular prices for the eyeshadows are $28 each and their lipsticks are $18.  I was probably most excited about getting the Bobbi Brown concealers because I've been wanting to try them for the longest time.

Needless to say I really did have an awesome time!  The sale actually takes place in Markham Fairgrounds and usually takes place 4 times a year.  Next time I will know what to expect when I walk in and have a game plan...lol!  Hope you all enjoy and are having a wonderful weekend!

Lots of Love, Crystal...XOXO

Mya says "Hi" too :D



*All pictures were taken by my wonderful Fiance, Petter Hansson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment