Sunday 5 February 2012

Rekindled Love : Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Foundation Original

Hey Dolls,

You ever have those extra extra lazy days where u kinda want to put yourself together but have no energy??!! ......ME TOO!!!  I bought Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Foundation Original back in the summer of 2011 and was a little disappointed with it at the time because I felt it really highlighted my dry patches.  At the time I was not exfoliating or wearing a mask regularly and have since learned that no foundation will look good on dry skin and that other skincare regimens should be used to solve this problem.  So, the other day when I was in one of those extra lazy moods I decided to try it again and surprising really enjoyed the flawless look.  I have been religiously exfoliating, mositurizing and applying a mask.


I used the Sigma F50 Duo Fibre Stippling brush and really loved how it applied the mineral foundation.

It really gives you a nice flawless look and very easy to apply when you really don't feel like doing anything.  You have to "buff" it in the skin, meaning keep going in circular motions with your brush to really set it in your skin.  You can also wear this foundation and be happy knowing its natural and good for your skin :)  You can also use this as a setting powder for your liquid foundation :)

Have any of you tried this??  Do you enjoy it??

Lots of Love, Crystal...XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment