Friday 17 February 2012

Recreation - Adele's Grammy Performance Makeup

Hey Dolls,

I was in awe Sunday night during the Grammy's for a couple of reasons!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Adele and her performance was astounding, but I couldn't keep my eyes away from her eyes!  I tried to recreate her eye look.  This is my first recreation look, so bare with me....lol!


Eyes: Virgin, Hustle, Buck & Creep from Urban Decay Naked palette
         
- Virgin (pale, shimmered nude beige) on my lid; innercorner/brow bone for highlighting
- Hustle (dark plummy chocolate brown ) in crease and slightly above crease
- Buck (matte darkened beige-brown) used to blend out harsh lines in crease
- Creep (darkened blue-black base ) used in outer V to deepen and intense the look

I also used Maybelline Line Stiletto Eyeliner and Benefits they're Real Mascara

Hope everyone is having a great Friday so far!

Lots of Love, Crystal...XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment