Saturday 30 April 2011

Lubrication at its finest!



You're probably thinking "Oh Gosh, where is she going with this???"  Well, I'm blessed with the dryest of lips and honestly need lip balm constantly!  I have one in my purse and one on my nightstand at all times.  I have read that vaseline is the golden product for dry lips, so I decided to give it a try....and I honestly love it for dry lips.  Don't get me wrong, I still need my Deep Renewal Blistex with me, but I put vaseline all over my lips before bed and sometimes through the day if I think about it.  It's awesome because unlike alot of lip balms that tend to dry your lips, this actually absorbs in your lips keeping them quite moisturized.  I also put this on my blemish marks (caused by a bad habit of popping blackheads and pimples...Guilty as charged) and they seem to dry up much quicker with this!  Not to mention, its an excellent makeup remover as well!So there you have it, Vaseline is a miracle worker...seriously give it a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment