Saturday 30 April 2011

Can you say STEAL!!!!!!!!

In the past I've been one of those girls who stick to the same eye shadow color all the time....can you say Boring??!!  Yes...Yes it is!  So, I've been checking out Sephora's website and came across the SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Play - 5 in 1 II - Fashion Edition ($180 CAD Value), $24 CAD....with shipping it was like, $35 or somethin, so you can't go wrong with purchasing this!  The shadows are very pigmented and beautiful.  If you can't find a colour in this palette that you like, chances are you never will :P

BTW ~ I don't always shop at Sephora for beauty stuff, but I do keep an eye out for "out of this world" splurges and products I know I will use and benefit from!  I justify them as comparing myself to sooo many women who have tons and tons of beauty products, but my collection is quite small.  I do expect it will grow in the near future though ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment