Sunday 4 March 2012

Latest Nail Obsession & Latest Nail Choice

I have been obsessed with nail polish lately!!  I used to get biogel nails done at a salon for years, but I really like to change the color quite often and I couldn't do this with gel as easy.  I have recently realized that nail polishes like alot of beauty products come out in collections and are not permanent, so while salons may have some nice colors, its more than likely only the permanent colors and not the new collections.

Since Spring is around the corner, I decided to shop around and buy some nice bright,pastel colors.  These are the latest 4 that I bought!


Left to right: Essie Van D'Go, China Glaze Lemon Fizz, China Glaze Aquadelic & Essie Absolutely Shore
Sally Beauty Supply sells China Glaze for $6 a bottle and you can usually find Essie in Shoppers and Walmart, usually ranging from $8-$10 per bottle.
I still really love a dark nail and its still probably my fav, so I decided to go with China Glaze Up All Night for this week while the cold temps are still around!



What colors are you wearing???  Have you picked up any for spring??

Lots of Love, Crystal...XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment