Friday 6 January 2012

Product Rav - Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow


Wow, only realized how long the actual name of this product is until I started typing it out...LOL!

I have alot of awesome eyeshadows, but my favourite shade is Taupe.  So, as soon as I heard there was a new taupe on the market, I was intrigued.  I'm not usually a big fan of cream eyeshadows, but I heard through the grapevine that these were very much like MAC's paint pot's, so this is what actually forced me out to find these little gems!  I found the whole shade collection at my local Shoppers and while I wanted to pick up all the shades (10 to be exact), I came back to my sanity and realized I would try 1 and only 1. Of course, I went with the Taupe shade called Tough as Taupe.  I've only worn this a couple of times, but know already that I love it.  I've worn a primer under mine and while I haven't worn them for 24 hours (who does that anyway??), I've worn them for a while and noticed no creasing and the color stay was great.  I'm not sure what they normally retail at, but I got mine on sale for $8 each.  Here is a pic from the first day I wore this.  At this point is was on for approx 3-4 hours.  I have a little of MAC's Unflappable in the crease, but the lid is Tough as Taupe.


Have you tried any of these??  If so, what shades and have you fallen in love already? :D

Happy 2012 Everyone :)

Lots of Love, Crystal...XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment