Monday 30 January 2012

Makeup Remover

Hey Dolls,

I religiously wash my face in the morning and night, but will use a separate proudtc to remover my makeup at night if I;ve been wearing any throughout the day.  I tried lots of products but keep coming back to my good ol Ponds Cold Cream.

Its gentle enough to remove eye makeup as well without burning your eyes.  I apply some to a cotton pad and put it on my eye and hold it there for 30 secs or so.  This avoids being too harsh on your eye area because the products melt away.  You can get it anywhere cosmetics are sold.  I get mine at Walmart for $5.00.

What do you use to remove your makeup??

Lots of Love, Crystal...XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Crystal, I have always used Avon eye makeup remover but I find sometimes I forget to tell mom to order some for me...I know, how old am I? LOL It goes on sale for a $1.00 a bottle sometimes so I usually get her to stock up for me. It's very gentle on your eyes, however a friend of mine was finding it was irritating her eyes. So I told her that I always moisten my make up remover pad with a little water before applying the cream. She tried this and said it was much better. I think I might try your fave though...maybe it will become mine too :)

    ReplyDelete